Sunday 11 May 2014

Dear Mum,

Happy Mother's Day from me to you.
I would like to take some time out to thank-you for everything you have ever done for me and my brothers. Without you I wouldn't be the strong person I am today. Without you when I'm sad I wouldn't know what to do. Without you having this cold would be the worst. You have always been the person I look up to the most. You have got so much of your mother in you and I am glad, because that means I will be an incredibly bright, bubbly and independent. You have taught me pretty much everything I know. I know that as a teenager I was not the greatest nor was I always the happiest. But please know, spending my time with you and laughing in the car with you while telling each other about our perfectly crappy days makes me the luckiest daughter in the world. 




I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living your baby I'll be. 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment