Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wayback Wednesday - 2010

4 years ago in November I graduated high school (how crazy is that). As I've been looking at the music of the times in the Wayback Wednesday series, I've always had trouble trying to find something I listened to and enjoyed in my final year of high school. 

I remember 2010 as being the year I really got into Taylor Swift. Like I had been into since I was 15 (so two years before) but I hadn't really WANTED an album or cared much about the music she made. But 2010 was a changing year for that. One of the songs that really got me changing was Mine. Which I related to Max and I. But I feel like that was just the starting point and it wasn't really a 'favourite' of mine. 

However, I remember finding this song and thinking how awesome it was and how you could dance to it and sing along and not care what people thought about you. I just loved this song (and I still do, I still rock out). I feel like this song could play everyday with about 2 other songs and I would still love it. 

This week my choice for Wayback Wednesday is..... 
Story of Us - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment