Wednesday 21 May 2014

Wayback Wednesday - 1997

As a child, I was a massive daddy's girl, which meant, when dad wasn't around I would be hanging off my older brother. In 1997, way back when, I would run around the house screaming for my brother to play this song because I thought it was the best thing ever (mainly because he would play it on repeat to stir my other brother). 
Although at the time I did not realise this song had been originally released by somebody else, I still could not get enough of this song. 
Looking back though, it was the most annoying, song I would ever hear in my life. It is one that just sticks in your head for days. 

This week my song is Why Can't We Be Friends - Smash Mouth
What was your favourite song from 1997? 



See you soon!! 


P.S I am super sorry I did not update you at ALL last week, but my friend has been having an awful month and I just had to be there for her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment