Saturday 1 February 2014

Week One - Prac

Hey there! 

My blog has been pretty bare lately and I will admit I have been in a bit of a writer's block since I have been so busy with work and my final prac starting. During this past week I have been going to prac and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show you what make-up I have been reaching for. I wanted to look natural instead of caked with make-up. 



Products: (top to bottom; left to right)

  • Covergirl Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara - when I first started make-up this was my mascara and I have suddenly fallen back into the habit of using it. 
  • Benefit Rockateur blush - New to my collection this blush gives perfect coverage and blends in perfectly with my skin/skin tone
  • Ubran Decay Naked 3 palette - These colours * are perfect for a natural look, they also blend together perfectly and easily in the morning. 
  • Rimmel BB Cream; Light - This was an impulse buy last Sunday when I realised my BB cream I had ordered online would (obviously) not make it for me to wear on Tuesday, however this had worked well with my skin and gives good coverage. 
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (colour 080 Strawberry Shortcake) - Again, another impulse buy in Priceline last Sunday, but the colour is perfect and stays on for a long time. 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - To keep the BB cream in place I found the perfect thing a few days earlier and I'm so glad I can reach for this everyday. 

*here are the shades
A look I wore



I hope this helps some of you who need to create a natural look for a party/something you are doing. 
Stay safe

Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment