Saturday 25 January 2014

Overwhelm?

Why hello there, how has your week been? 

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed by what is happening in your life that you don't know what you should be doing? Well that happened to me this week. I've been so overwhelmed with what I will be expected to do for the next year that I can't think of anything else. Then I become nervous because what if someone doesn't like me? or something that shouldn't happen happens and I don't know how to deal with it. 
After speaking with one of my best friends I figured that this year is a better year to feel these feelings because I'm not meant to know everything and it's part of something I know hardly anything about. 
Now that I have met and spoken with my mentor I have started to feel less nervous and overwhelmed. It's also nice that I'm not the only prac student at the school and my best friend is there with me. 

See you next week! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment