Saturday 18 January 2014

Lust Haves






Why hello there!

Over the past few weeks I have been looking at and searching for new clothes, make-up and accessories I can wear/use for my prac (which is beginning TOMORROW!). I thought I would start a series of Lust Haves. Which you can probably guess what I'm going to have, things I lust to have! 

Urban Decay - Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Since I'm going out everyday now I don't want to have to put too much make up on and look like a doll (not that I'm saying that it does) but I want something that is quick and easy for me to use in the morning. However I want it give me at least some coverage and I think this bb cream will give me the coverage I need during this time. 

Loft top in white and black
Loft Top (Showpo)
This top would be perfect for prac. The only thing stopping me from buying this top outright for my prac collection is my bank account ): 

Lollipop skirt in lilac
Lollipop Skirt 
O how I adore this skirt! I have been lusting over it since I stumbled across it like a month ago! If only I had the bank account to finally purchase it! 

Too Faced Poolside Primping Collection
Too Faced - Pool Side Primping Collection
This is just a personal Lust I have had forever and my bank account is going up and I think this is the next thing I will purchase with my pay check. Since it's Summer here I would love to have something like this just to finish off the Summer.

Have a perfect week!

No comments:

Post a Comment