Thursday 13 February 2014

Budgeting?

What up? 

(never try and be cool)... 

I have always been alright with my money. I'm able to save, but my bank balance always goes up and down around $100 each month. Which means when I get my tax back I am always so disappointed and wonder where all my money went! 

I have ALWAYS wanted to buy my own car (I currently drive my parents) and my dream car has always been a Suzuki Swift. 
Suzuki Swift Exterior
Yesterday I decided that I would make a plan to finally begin saving to buy my own Swift. This may take a few months, but at least I am finally thinking about it. 

Budgeting is so hard, but I finally decided that I don't really have anything I have to pay for. This mean what I am using most of my money on is going out with people and myself on food, which I don't need to do when I have food at home I can eat (which kind of comes into one of my 'resolutions'). 

So hopefully in a couple of months I will be posting about my new car! 

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment