Monday 24 February 2014

Schedules..

Hello there (: 

What are schedules? Are they calendars where you can see reminders everyday or are they a diary that you check all the time. Maybe it's a phone you continually key things into. Or maybe you just make schedules in your brain. 
I always try and stay organised (especially at the start of the year), however I find whenever I put a day or a date when something is due or needed I always put it off until the very last minute. Even things I enjoy. Take my blog, I love writing here and giving information every week, when I started I was like I will post every weekend and it started off early weekend with some lates. Now it's always a Sunday and it has to do with my schedule I've made myself. 
Take this weekend for example, on Friday, I had work early but that meant I was home by 3, so I said to myself at lunch time, I will finish my blog post today, I will take pictures and post the blog tonight. Instead, I slept and procrastinated and I knew I had a massive weekend. 

I feel like no matter what I schedule or how I schedule, I will always end up in the same place. Not getting anything done because I have a 'due date'. 

I believe this e-card sums it up the best: 
Funny Seasonal Ecard: I hope the snowstorm doesn't impact my schedule of aimlessly wasting my day online.

See you in a couple of days! 

Tumblr Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment