Sunday 17 November 2013

Jess Reviews.. McBusted

O hey there!

Busted


My love for McFly and my love for Busted is just incredible. I could just like knock about everyone who says they don't like McFly right in the face just so I could see them live. This week came with a huge announcement by both bands, McBusted. 
Hello Perfection! McFly
Now my love for both bands is incredible as I said above and I mean having them appear at your 10 year anniversary shows because if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be a band. I mean I found that adorable and I could like squeeze them all. But after 2 songs, you get a bit bored. It's Busted, split up Busted with perfect perfect McFly. I may also be a bit jealous of everyone who ever gets to see these two bands but I just.. I feel like this is a massive publicity stunt to make people listen to McFly more. Their music is perfect and I know it doesn't get recognized as the band they are instead as 'pop boyband' but putting two members from another band in is just money hungry to me. 
McBusted when they announced a tour

No comments:

Post a Comment