Friday 15 November 2013

Baggage Check

I watched this before writing:


Now there's something about watching someone confess a lot of things that makes you think that you should too. But that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to say, when has it ever been ok to put someone down, to say bad things about someone you don't know. As far as I'm aware it's always been the wrong thing to do. I was told 'if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all' but sometimes you just want to. However, you should not take your frustrations out on other people. That takes you no where. 

Actually I do have some things bothering me. I wish I liked more people. Like actual people I know, so I could go out and do stuff instead of sit in my room all day and watch 4 seasons of Pretty Little Liars in less than 2 weeks. 

There's something about the way you can see people pushing your buttons and you fall for it every time it happens. 

When you are so upset about the band you love touring next year and you would never be able to go because they never freakin' come here and you are in your last year of uni so trying to pay to go to them would be worthless. 

Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed with how much I haven't achieved that I just sit and think maybe today I'll do something. 

When people see me at work I feel like they are judging me because I'm working at a supermarket and I feel like yelling at them to say I'm working another job and that I am doing full time university studies so I don't feel so bad about myself. 

Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment