Monday 11 November 2013

Jess Reviews.... Bronzer

Hey guys it's Jess!

If you don't know about my review posts click here. This week I will be reviewing Maybelline New York Dream Terra Sun Bronzing powder. 





I have been trying so many bronzers over the last few months to find the perfect blend for my skin. I am still looking even with this bronzer. 

Packaging
The packaging on this bronzer is actually really handy. Although it looks like a package that would just fall all over your bag. However, the lid screws on and stays on. It also helps that you can see the product before purchasing. The cute pattern on the product I believe helps sell this bronzer.



Product 
As you hardly ever seem to find a light bronzer in the town I live when I finally found one I thought all my searching was over. However when applied to my skin it is a lot darker than first thought. When I was looking at this product at Chemist Warehouse there were no 'try me' products which made it had for me to actually know what it looked like. I hardly ever put much on nor do I overload my brush. But it seems to give me this dark brown on my head some days that makes it look like someone has punched me in the face. Other days however it suits my skin perfectly, so whether it is my skin or the product I don't know. The other negative factor about this product is the smell. I have a Rimmel bronzer that smells define and when compared to Dream Terra Sun bronzer it smells like heaven on earth. 
bronzer has this earthy smell to it, but worse, if you ever get the chance do have a smell. 

Overall I give this product a 3 out of 10. 

See you soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment