Saturday 9 November 2013

It's my party

Hey guys it's Jess! 

This week has been incredibly busy with birthday celebrations for my 20th. I have been having so many times with friends and family that I enjoy having. 

To begin I had dinner with my family the night before my birthday. Mum made me her famous roast dinner and made me butterfly cakes. I just absolutely adore butterfly cakes, they remind me so much of my grandmother. 
There is no photo where my brother will take seriously.
Then on my birthday I woke up early and opened presents with mum and dad before Max came over and spent the whole day with me. My day was pretty leisurely as on Monday everything seems to be shut. But we found somewhere for dinner which was fantastic. 
Mum and I before dinner.
Now the weekend after my birthday I went out and had dinner with my friends from uni and had a really great night chatting and playing the pokies. 
Finally we had lunch with my family since both my aunt and I fall in a week of each other. 
We had to pretend because I had already blown it out.

So now all my celebrations are over I can finally sit down and blog. Also my review section will be back tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment