Saturday 2 November 2013

Childhood

Hey guys it's Jess!

Last night I didn't have any plans other than to be with Max and we noticed that Toy Story and Toy Story 2 was on. I have always enjoyed Toy Story and with my 20th birthday tomorrow I thought I would relive my childhood with 3 of my favourites movies from before I turned 15. 


1. My all time favourite movie (even now) will forever be Madeline. 


I have watched this movie more times then I can count, while quoting every line. I really don't know what draws me to this movie nor do I know what makes me keep coming back. But I will forever have a love for this movie. 

2. The first book I ever read all by myself was Matilda and I just loved it. I had dad borrow it out from his school's library almost every week, so when I found out there was a movie I was ecstatic.  


As a child I always wished I had had superpowers for the times things got rough and this movie made my dreams come to life (even if they weren't happening to me). 

3. Christmas is a big time of year for my family. We have so many traditions and we stick to them almost every year. This movie is a massive part of my Christmas and I'm so excited to be able to watch it every year with my family. 


My dad first introduced this movie to me and I have loved it ever since. My love for Charlie is uncontrollable and my best friend thinks I'm strange. But I will forever love these movies. 

What was your favourite childhood movie? 

See you soon! 

Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment