Friday 1 November 2013

Mind Blank.

Hey guys it's Jess!

This week has been crazy and I just haven't been able to sit down and write something about life but I still have to write something but what is that something I should write about? And my mind went straight to friends (not the tv show, just incase you wondered). I have had my fair share of friends in my 19 years of existence and I must say a lot of them were not worth the time or effort I put into them. I also must point out that there are many cons to being my friend.


Let me elaborate 
Cons;
  • I never text you (unless it's for an assignment or I'm picking you up.) I just can't text you. When people text each other they just like bitch and I can't deal with that. 
  •  I'm totally emotional. I cry at the drop of a hat (I have gotten better I must say).  
  •  I feel really uncomfortable in group situations, mainly because I usually just get talked over or ignored.  
  •  I hate walking in groups, I'm always the one left by themselves.  
  •  I can be really embarrassing. I once played the penis game with a friend in our final school assembly (next minute the people on stage said how mature we all were. Let's just say we burst into fits of giggles). 
  •  I'm a horrible person. When I talk about things or people I'm not always the nicest nor do I do the nicest things. I'm even quiet horrible to you and that's not like my intention it's just the way I have learnt to deal with things. 
  •  I talk way too much about stupid stupid things and you will get bored of listening to me. 
  • I jump from topic to topic and return to the previous topic about 10 mins later when I think about something. 

That's just HALF of my cons seriously. But after 19 years alive I've had many people tell me I'm stuck with them forever (what a lie was that). After many failed friendships I have found three of the best friends I have ever thought I could get. One of them will forever be the love of my life (friends, we're friends) when we don't speak and speak after a month it feels like we're just starting from where we left off. The second is just my partner in crime, she will forever be the most amazing, stronger person I have ever met. The way she puts up with people is something to just admire and I do admire her. The final is someone who HAS been there for me throughout my entire life. We've never fought but we have totally had our ups and downs together. Most times I'm with her I laugh till I cry and I cannot deal with somethings that come out of her mouth. 

Love of my life
Best girl I've ever come across

(I think it's a little weird I have these types of photos with the two of them)


Forever and a day
So this is just something to say thank-you and just so you all know what you're getting yourself into, seriously (;

Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment