Friday 22 November 2013

University Stress

Hey guys!

You'd think after three years of dealing with being messed around about with emails back and fourth to lectures and them saying they aren't getting it or something else going wrong I would be used to this. Well, I'm not and I would like to say a big frick this to you. After waiting and waiting and waiting to find out about something for my final year, everyone else in my year finds out A WEEK AGO. I got an email saying 'you should find out early next week'. Look at that early next week has been and gone and still no email to say 'here's the information you need'. Also add to that the stress of thinking I would be where I work, which is a total no go, which I said at the very beginning. 

Today I sent an email, asking if they had heard anything yet. They have not and will look into it on Monday. The thing is I start a prac on Monday and all the schools I will be going to close by the time this prac finishes so, what I am meant to do now? I know that the university is being really annoying because of cut backs and term etc. But just someone updating me every now and then would be nice. 

/rant


See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment