Thursday 15 August 2013

Life in pictures.

Hey guys it's Jess!

Recently I went out and bought a new camera to take shots for my blog and other things that I would love to take photos of. I've always been one to like photography but never really took it all that seriously because people would always assume I'm just following the crowd. I have been interested in this for ages and I would never want to make a 'job' out of it per say. I just really like photographing things. 

So I was messing around with it while outside with my dogs today (while taking photos for an upcoming blog) because I thought I'd take some nice shots just quickly and check out all the different modes etc. and just have a mess around and I came upon some really nice shots I'd love to share with you guys. 
Look at this cutie pie.





I have edited all these photos to make them look a lot better, except one. I'm really unhappy with one editing of the photo but I just didn't know what else to do. Maybe when I change the editing on it I'll reupload it here. 

I hope you enjoyed this. See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment