Monday 12 August 2013

5 Things I like in my Bedroom.

Hey guys it's Jess

Ever since I have moved into my new house (I use the term new loosely) I haven't been able to perfect my bedroom. This bedroom is a lot smaller than my old bedroom which makes it hard to make any decisions about placements of beds etc. But I thought today would be a great day to talk about my top 5 things I like that are in my bedroom (these are in no particular order).

  1. My bookcase. This is so useful, it may not have many books on it nor books you might like but ugh I just love books. It's also really handy to have my tv and other nic nacs on it as I don't really have anywhere else to put these things.
  2. My bed. Like seriously, who doesn't love their bed! 
    Ignore the messy bed
  3. My duchess. It might look messy and might look like I never use it. But I do. This thing is my gem. This house does not have a full length mirror so that mirror is one of the best things I have ever owned. It also is something I inherited from my grandmother who I love dearly. 

  4. My floating shelves. Since this bedroom is a lot smaller than my bedroom from my old house these shelves are a life saver. If only I had more room to put more up!

  5. My blue wall. The photo probably does this no justice. But I have forever loved the colour blue and have always wanted to paint my room a perfect blue and I must say this is pretty close to perfect. This wall has taken me 18 years to achieve and I'm so happy it has FINALLY become a reality. 

I'm sorry this is so late. I got so annoyed on Friday, then was so busy on the weekend with my two party things I had on and then I had assignments I figured I should do to get them out of the way.
But I will see you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment