Thursday 10 July 2014

Priceline Haul

Over the last couple of weeks I have heard many people boosting and praising the brand Australis and so I thought that I would go and buy some of the products and test them out. Turns out I did a huge shop of Australis at Priceline while also adding other things into my basket (I seriously told myself to stay at one brand and move on out THAT DID NOT HAPPEN). So I thought it would be the perfect thing to do a haul post for you since I have never done something like this before!


My photography skills are off today!

General - Skin Care, Hair Products, Make-up things unneeded. 
RealTechniques, Powder Brush, $24.99

Lady Jayne, bobby pins $3.99 & Simple Facial Wash $7.99

2 of these products I went in for and one I almost forgot! The only reason I really got the RealTechniques powder brush was really that I enjoy the brushes and I am in need of a new powder brush (or so I thought in my impulse buy). The Bobby Pins were a simple purchase that I needed because for some reason being a girl you lose them all all the friggin' time! 
The Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash was bought because I have super sensitive skin and I have been looking for something that won't irritate my skin and while watching Rachelleea she mentioned how good this was on her skin and I wanted to give it a go! I also thought since Priceline was having 20% off all of the Simple range I thought this was the best time to go! 

Lips
Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede $16.00, Australis Long Wear Lipstick $12.95, Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick $12.95 & Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream $9.95


When buying these lip products (or paying for them shall I say) I realised I didn't need any of them! But when trying them in store I just could not resist! They are all so creamy and lovely! 

Eyes & Cheeks

Australis Blush BFFS $12.95, Australis Bronzing Powder $12.95 & Covergirl Eye Enhancers 265 sheerly nudes $13.95

Australis Multi Mega Lash $12.95
Now at least I have an excuse for all the Australis purchases here I really want to try and see how all these things go (p.s post coming soon!) and I wanted to give it a go myself and hope the hype is worth it. But the covergirl eyeshadow is not something I needed, but when I was in there I had all lip stuff in my basket so I was trying to make it look like I needed something else (however I feel like this will be a regretful purchase as I love my Naked 3 & Too Face palette's way too much). 

Face
$19.95
Although I am not in need of anymore facial products I went straight for this item. To be honest I have no idea why since I am in love with my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation which I mentioned in my GRWM post just last week but I feel like having more then enough foundations isn't a bad thing! 

I have something super awesome planned for most of the products mentioned. Can you guess what? Stick around and see, it will not be next week, but in a few weeks I will have it up and I will link you to it no doubt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment