Saturday 19 July 2014

First Impression - Australis

Hello there, I've been blogging constantly for a while HOLLA! 

As I mentioned in a previous post I had heard lots of wonderful things about Australis and I thought I should go and check out some of the products. I thought I would do this differently and create a look using all Australis products (unless of course I did not purchase those, you can see what I purchased here). 


 As you can see almost everyone of these products is Australis, except for what I used on my eyes. 


Ignore wet hair!



The all over face and body tint by Australis is super watery! I thought this would be something that would be nice to put on as a simple cover maybe day-to-day wear. However, I found this to be too watery and would just streak all over my face. I also found that it was unable to be built. 


I found that this bronzer left my skin looking muddy instead of sunkissed. This could be my fault as my brushes were a little dirty when I was trying this look. I will not give up on it just yet as I really enjoyed the look of it when swatching in store!
For some reason I did not take a photo of the blush.. But I actually really liked the way the blush looked on my face and I would definitely recommend it! 

One my eyes I used; Naked 2 and Faint


I found the Megalash mascara very similar to the Falsies by Maybelline and I have come to love that mascara. I found this mascara watery and easy to apply with mishaps being easily wiped away! 


This lipgloss was amazing! I love the colour and the texture and the way it felt on my lips and the way it stayed on my lips just ugh! I just loved it! 

Overall, I did enjoy this brand and would recommend purchasing some of the products! Although this is just my opinion so please test it out for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment