Thursday 3 July 2014

O where for art thou holidays!?

I feel like it's been forever since I've had time away for just me. Me time. I know that last time I was away was January but that was OVER 6 months ago! How crazy is that! We are half way through the year like what!? 

Anyway, as I am currently on university break my friend and I thought it would be a great idea to take a quick trip away for the weekend! I was so excited for this trip, I seriously started counting down the week we booked to go away! I do realise how many exclamation points I have already used but I feel it is necessary in my current state. 

So we packed up and headed to a wonderful weekend away. 

The weekend was amazing! I spent too much money (which I hate), we ate till our stomachs burst and drunk too much of everything. 

We had such a wonderful weekend we forgot to take any pictures! Which is actually what this post was meant to be. But stayed tuned for a Brisbane Haul (; 


No comments:

Post a Comment