Tuesday 24 June 2014

Wayback Wednesday - 2001

What a year 2001 was! It rained so much this year, that our sports carnival got cancelled at least 3 times. This year was wonderful my days were easy, my lessons were easy and the sports I loved were challenging. 
The little girl who sung this song (that I loved at this stage) burst onto the scene in 2000 at the Olympic Games, what a gem. People still call her an Australian Princess. 
*WARNING*
If you do not wish to have a song stuck in your head for days do not listen to the song below (even just thinking about the song makes me sing it in my head) 

In 2001 I would have to say my favourite song was Strawberry Kisses - Nikki Webster. Not only is it catchy and all types of wonderful, you can annoy everyone you know with just a little bit of singing!



No comments:

Post a Comment