Tuesday 1 April 2014

Wayback Wednesday!

It's that time of week again! And yes, in my last post I lied, I was going to post again, but I got busy with uni and things like that. 

Although, it is now time for my Wayback Wednesday. This week at work we have been sorting out archives and they have been going back quiet a way, looking at pictures of people I graduated High School with made me just remember my primary school days. This week I thought it was fitting that we rewind back to 2005 - my final year of primary school (year 7 - age 12). 

This week has been hard for me. While looking at songs that came out in 2005 and I have found so many that I just adored (I may even continue to sing to this day)! 

However I think I have found the perfect song. It's something I (regretfully) say I used to love in 2005 and I really shouldn't have. I think it was just a "you're a rebel" stage which obviously didn't work. But I still sing this to my boyfriend today and I know every single word. 

This week - My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas. 



See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment