Friday 28 March 2014

Wayback Wednesday!

Why hello there my loves. 

My local radio station has this running program called "Timeline". I am sure you can guess what this does, but I better explain just in case. "Timeline" plays songs from the past and today they played from 2008. I had never realised how many songs from 2008 I just loved until today. Driving home they played at least 6 songs and out of those 6 songs, I loved 100% of them, both in 2008 and now. 

Taking inspiration from that program, I thought I would start a weekly update on one of my favourite songs from a different year. These will be Wednesday posts, I promise. 

This week it is Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me.
This song is just perfect and I could listen to it for days!




See you soon!!


P.S There will be another post from me this week (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment