Friday 4 October 2013

Long weekend blues.

Hey guys it's Jess!

This weekend for Queenslanders is a long weekend and I am allowing it to come with open arms (after my last two weeks of working full time). Since Max has to work for the next two days, due to being the youngest one there, we took the opportunity today to go to the beach and just hang out together. 

I took my Samsung A57 with me and captured some nice photographs with it. 



The water was so perfect today that you could not not swim in it and the rock pools are always my first spot for sighting both fish and crabs. Today on the beach all our little crabs were scattering along quickly, they were all too small to capture however.




Although Max is back at work for the next two days of this perfect long weekend I will still be using my new found time to my best advantage. Starting yoga and swimming everyday to lose a little weight. 

See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment