Friday 2 August 2013

Girly Girl?

Hey guys it's Jess!

Are you a girly girl? Or do you wish you were more girly? Or even just wish you knew more hairstyles? Yeah well the last two are me. In the last 3 years I've worn 2 hairstyles (with like 2 variations of the hairstyle). There's my updo which wasn't really 'up' half the time, which I would change to a side ponytail every other day (how vanilla right?). Then I'd just wear it down and on occasion with twirly things on the side (adventurous, I know!). 






Now since going to university and I don't know just living my life a bit more I've realised I want to be a bit more 'girly' and use make-up and do my hair fancy and you know do something different every once in a while. So I taught myself how to fishtail braid this week (I obviously watched youtube videos). It's really quiet bad but at least I can do something different now, once I get a little better. You have to realise this is a BIG deal for me since I could not even plait before this week because I'm a pretty uncoordinated person. 

Also while trialing hairstyles I've figured out that I look much better with my hair higher up rather than where I'd wear it previously (which Sophie has been telling me since first year). Which means my go to hairstyle now is just a variation on my first style just up a bit and it's so much less hassle than my earlier one.




So now my next challenge is doing my makeup, just in general.
Wish me luck! 

See you next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment