Monday 15 July 2013

Awkward Introductions.

Hey there guys it's Jess!


I'm in my third year of university studying teaching. My life is pretty boring but I'm here to blog about it. Isn't that adorable! I'm hoping to update every week (which will probably be a Friday or Saturday) depending on what my week has been like or how hectic my week is. 


So this week I should probably give you at least 10 facts you might like to know about me (other than the ones that I've already mentioned).




  1. My favourite band is from England and they never tour here. Which is a total bummer.
  2. I live in a little town in Australia. 
  3. I am not on prac at the moment. 
  4. I have two jobs (money is still limited)
  5. I'm not a big colour person
  6. I'm the youngest of three children in my family
  7. I'm three years out of high school and I'm so glad.
  8. I spend my time on youtube and tumblr (surprise surprise that I'm blogging).
  9. I feel like the unsuccessful child
  10. When I eat things I have to eat it in a certain order, I can not deal eating it any other way. 
Well this is my first blog and I will see (well you know, you'll read) my blog next week! 

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment