Saturday 23 August 2014

BeautyBay Haul!

Well hello there, long time no see. 
I am sorry. I have been busy with prac things that I have needed to get done over the past 2/3 weeks and blogging has honestly taken a back seat. But yesterday I had some time to take photos/get things ready for more exciting things on my blog! YAY! 


This week I am doing a BeautyBay haul. BeautyBay is where I go to find all high end brands that I know I cannot find easily in Australia (and free shipping!). Now that I suddenly have limited income I could only afford a few things this shop BUT they are things I have been lusting after for a while! 



When I went to Brisbane a few weeks back I decided to buy a Too Faced Summer Bunny Bronzer and Highlighter, now I have used it once and I am regretting buying it. My friend bought this Bronzer and it looks wonderful, so I decided a few months ago to put this in my shopping basket and buy it when I could. I must say this is the perfect shade of Bronzer for me! 



When purchasing (well putting this in my basket) I thought this was a little pinker than orange. However I am quite surprised by what I swathed this as when I opened it a few days ago. I think this will be the perfect colour to wear throughout summer this year!



If you have never lusted over any of these Naked palettes I don't know what to say. These colours are amazing and so pigmented. I just love these palettes! 



For purchasing more than a certain amount of money I received a free gift (which you actually get to decide upon, out of like 5 things). I chose this lip and cheek stain. It is so lovely and moisturizes your lips perfectly and to be honest as a 'sample' you get quiet a lot of product. 

Hope you enjoyed see you soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment