Saturday 12 April 2014

MIA

Why hello there lovelies! 

I am sorry that I was MIA this week! I have been super busy and super sick. 

On Wednesday I worked all day then came home and pretty much fell asleep, which means I am just going to miss this Wayback Wednesday. Then on Thursday I got super sick at work and couldn't even function properly. When they say bad things come in threes, Thursday lived up to that! First I was so sick I couldn't function. Then when I got a little better I had to bring the bins in and got bitten by a bee. Thirdly, I burnt myself when finishing dinner! It was awful! 

My bee sting ): 
The thing is I had something super cool thought out for this week! O well I will have to save it for next week. 

I am sorry that this is so lame, but ugh, I still feel like crap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment