Sunday 16 March 2014

Life Update

Over the past month so much has changed. 

I've cut out soft drink (with exception of Friday night) and I feel so much better after only a week! I've started exercising with my friend twice a week (I would say three times because that's what we made a deal on but we haven't had three times since we started). Although the food is still a problem I need to solve at least I'm starting somewhere. If I can fully cut soft drink for at least a month, I know I will be able to cut such awful things out of my life. 

Photo: Yep.
Always

Saving is going really well (except for Friday as well, opps). Last month I almost saved all of my pay. Which means I can do it and that makes me happy too. 


I haven't let my sadness bother me as much either. If I've found someone or something has made me upset, I walk away and find something else I can focus on, whether that be youtube, tumblr or even just some silly little t.v. show that can take my mind off my life for even a second. 

How is your life going?
I hope your year is going as planned (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment