Saturday 14 December 2013

Brisbane and Taylor Swift!

Hey guys it's Jess!

Firstly let me begin by saying sorry for not blogging last weekend, I was away and had a stressful week with prac and work again. Although this week has not been easy for me either at least I have a topic to talk about. 


Last weekend Max and I took a trip down to Brisbane to see Taylor Swift live in concert again! It was such a great experience and I loved it from start to finish. The supporting acts for Taylor were Neon Trees and Guy Sebastian, which meant they both got half an hour on stage. The first few songs Neon Trees played had the audience disappointed (or maybe that was just me). Then Guy Sebastian came on and I am not the biggest fan of him, I never have been even in his days of Angels Brought Me Here. But Max and I just dance and sang to our hearts content. 

Then it was time for the main event TAYLOR! I took my shocking little camera that Max bought me forever ago with me which meant that only a couple of my pictures turned out ok, and by ok I mean really just ok. 

As always Taylor Swift was stunning and the music was perfect and the night was incredible! 

Since Christmas is only 11 days away (how excited are you!) it meant Queen Street Mall had all types of decorations set up. We walked past the Christmas tree every day and I just had to have a picture, so I took the opportunity to take pictures of other decorations around the Mall! 


Thank you for the peace sign (:




No comments:

Post a Comment