Thursday 17 October 2013

It's our song we can sing if we want to

Hey guys it's Jess! 

I am a super sentimental person. I mean I have birthday cards from when I was like 3 in a shoebox that I now regret having and I am in need of a new one (you can probably tell from the picture why). 




Seriously I have this little box on my duchess that have a whole lot of notes that I used to write to people in and notes people have given me. If you ever give me a note it will end up here. 




I had this massive writers' block this week because I didn't do anything exciting and I won't be doing anything this week, but while sorting out my shoes I found two letters from years ago and a shirt that I got from a cruise and I just remember how young I was when I was there and to think I've known Max for four years is crazy and seeing the first thing he ever wrote to me makes me so happy. 





See you next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment