Friday 13 September 2013

Spring has Sprung


Hey guys it's Jess

If you live in the Southern Hemisphere you would know that Spring has finally come! I love Spring and there's like 3-4 reasons why;
  1. My birthday is during Spring
  2. It's hot enough to swim but still cool enough to just sit in a room
  3. Everything is blooming
But here's the thing, it's been stinking HOT this Spring. It's only been 2 weeks and it's already climbed to 32 degrees Celsius. Which means only one of the above is REALLY happening. 

Just in case you were wondering 32 degrees is above what Britain was having during their Summer. 

Things are still blooming so I guess that's ok and I can still swim forever! YAY!

Ignore the disgustingness of the pool


I'll just have to watch these flowers


See you soon xo

                                                                                 Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin Google

No comments:

Post a Comment