Thursday 19 September 2013

Assessment, Assessment, Assessment!!

Hey guys it's Jess!

These past few weeks have been crazy busy. I finished up my first round of assignments just to be bombarded with 4 more! 
These have been the biggest assessment pieces I have had to date and I've been spending all my time at the uni library. It feels good to know that I have almost finished for the term and will have a lot more time for myself. 
Once I finally hand these last 4 pieces in I have finished for the year, which means I don't start back until January (for those of you elsewhere, we start school January and finish in December, that is our Summer). It is also quiet scary to note that this time next year I will actually be finished my degree. 3 years has flown by without notice! 

See you soon! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment