Saturday 31 August 2013

August Favourites;

Hey guys it's Jess, 
This week I thought I would share with you my favourite things that I have used or seen or whatever this month (since I have finally blogged for a full month). This may or may not happen every month but if it doesn't don't worry I just probably didn't like anything that month (or used things regularly).


Let's start with my favourite movie this month;


Now You See Me (M)
I went and saw this movie with my boyfriend last week and it was AMAZING. I have never seen a movie that I enjoyed so much before (other then Madeline of course). But this movie was just perfect and the acting was amazing. 

Beauty


Rokk Ebony hairbrush, I got this in a Christmas gift last year and only began using it when I straightened my hair in June. I continued using it only for my straight hair up until the end of July when I just began brushing my hair with this brush and it does wonders. The head of this hairbrush allows more of my hair to go through at a time which makes brushing my hair less of a chore. 



Revlon Photoready Foundation Powder and Creme (Pale/Fair). Although I hardly where make-up, this foundation is perfect for my skin. It doesn't make me look faded out and stays on for as long as I need it too. It also goes onto my skin really well and doesn't go all patchy. 


Juicy Couture I got this for my birthday last year? and I did use it quite a bit but I've gotten so many different perfumes over my time that I just have a collection and I decide on the night which one I will wear that day. This month however it has been a Juicy Couture month and I've worn this to almost all of the events that have taken place of the past month. 

Shop:


This month has consisted of many outings in which I needed new items of clothing/new accessories to make an old outfit new and Lovisa was a place that helped me with that. Lovisa is an accessories shop that stocks items in almost all colours. There staff are always keen to help and it makes shopping for accessories that much easier. 

There you go, there's my favourites.





No comments:

Post a Comment